Skincare tools that one must own
5 Skincare Tools That You Must Own
There was a time when we depended on our grandma’s skincare tips and tricks to have a wonderful skin until our skin cells turned immune to all of them. Chemical-based the skincare treatments that we tried made us upset with all of its side effects. When we wondered what was next, the technology blessed us with amazing tools that reversed all the skin issues and brought back the natural radiant skin without any side effects. The world is growing and the skincare industry is bringing out something new every single day. Here are some of the most essential skincare tools that you need to know about.
- The skin scrubbing machine - Skin exfoliation is essential and important and so is the skincare tool called the skin scrubber machine. This skincare tool is designed and created like a skin spatula and works on battery. When the battery is turned on, the spatula vibrates and deeply exfoliates the skin. The skin spatula is known for removing all the dead skin cells, blackheads, oil, dirt and other pollutants that cling on to the skin. After this device is used over the face, one would be left with a neatly exfoliated and glowing skin. This is a must-have tool if you have oily skin. It is least recommended if you have a dry one.
- The high-frequency device - High-frequency device is a facial massager kit that solves most of your skin problems. The device comes with a main massager and 5 different probes of different shapes. Each of these probes is designed of specific parts of the face. There is also a comb-like probe that can be run on the hair scalp to give a good head massage, prevent dandruff and stimulate hair growth. The other probes function to reduce acne, tighten skin and diminish fine lines and wrinkles to make one look young and beautiful. This device is used by many across the world and all of them are in love with the effects it gives.
- The jade facial roller - Jade facial roller is made out of natural jadestone that is found in the Earth. This stone was used as a beauty tool by ancient Chinese and ancient Egyptians. The stone is made smooth and designed in the form of a rolling stone that is fixed to the roller handle. Jadestone has properties of cooling the skin, reducing inflammation, reducing wrinkles and also the puffiness in the eyelids. When the roller is rolled all over the face, it triggers the production of collagen and elastin that are called skin tightening fibres that tighten skin and make one look young as they grow old.
- The comedone extractor - The comedone extractor works on the principle of vacuum and is a pore vacuum cleaner. The device when turned on sucks out all the dirt, dust and oil from the skin layers and skin pores. This cleans the skin and neatly removes all the dead skin cells. The comedone extraction tool is regarded as one of the painless tools that aid in the extraction of blackheads and acne. It is a must-have tool for all those who have busy schedules and no time for skincare.
- The nano-steamer - Steaming is again a therapy that has been carried down from our ancestors. Steam increases blood circulation in the face, detoxifies the skin cells, unclogs pores, makes blackhead extraction easy and keeps the skin clean and neat. The big vessels of hot boiling water are replaced with portable nano steamers that are easily available in the stores and is a very essential skincare tool.
These are the most important skincare tools that are kissed with the goodness of care and technology. Make sure you own them and have beautiful skin with the ease of being at home.